You already had a chance to read about the ICT Brokerage hosted in Brno on April 29-30 in the posts by Gunther Krumpak and Vlastimil Vesely here on nowEurope. I’m posting a few photos to show the atmosphere, audience and people networking in the Holiday Inn Brno. The Czech Innovation Day attracted about 140 attendees including guests from UK, Spain Slovakia, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Bulgaria, Ireland, Macedonia, Belgium, Netherlands, Finland, Greece, Italy, Denmark and four members of the European Commission.
First time here?
- NYT: Hungarian startups defying dire economic climate
- Diving into Vienna’s startup scene: Afterworx PitchDrinks
- The 12 Entrepreneurs want to shake up Europe
- STARTup live Vienna
- Raffael … who?
- Having a fresh look at things: Raffael Kellner
- What it means to go big: Indextools after the Yahoo acquisition
- The view from ICT Centrope in Vienna: wrapping up the CITT project
- Notes from Boston: the state of US venture capital
- Central Europe: the view from Boston