For the past several years, I’ve been wondering if a facilitator and a manager can be found in the same person. Or are the skill sets for each position so dissimilar, that two different personalities are necessary? It would be great to solve this while we are thinking about clusters, but not only because of clusters. Facilitators may play a critical role in instigating some bigger cooperation initiatives or partnership projects among several private companies, or between companies and the public sector.
First time here?
- NYT: Hungarian startups defying dire economic climate
- Diving into Vienna’s startup scene: Afterworx PitchDrinks
- The 12 Entrepreneurs want to shake up Europe
- STARTup live Vienna
- Raffael … who?
- Having a fresh look at things: Raffael Kellner
- What it means to go big: Indextools after the Yahoo acquisition
- The view from ICT Centrope in Vienna: wrapping up the CITT project
- Notes from Boston: the state of US venture capital
- Central Europe: the view from Boston