The centrope_tt team has just published a comprehensive map of R&D institutions, which provides the location and further details of more than 2,200 R&D facilities in the CENTROPE region. My organization, Pannon Business Network, took part in building this map.
With the quick search function, you can find easily who is who in R&D in Centrope. As I mentioned in a previous post, the centrope_tt international voucher system awards 50 fortunate companies up to € 5,000 worth of research service, at no cost. This call will be published some time before summer 2010, so stay tuned, Meanwhile, use the R&D Map to located your potential partners, and let me know what you think in the comments!
In his post, Vlastimil Vesely introduced the innovation voucher system of South Moravia. We at Pannon Business Network are working on a project called centrope_tt, where we are responsible for the development of a system for supporting innovation and cross border technology transfer between SMEs and R&D institutions in the Centrope region.
The main characteristics of the centrope_tt voucher:
- while national programmes support innovation on national and regional level, centrope_tt supports technology transfer on interregional level
- Any SME in Centrope can apply for one of the 50 pilot vouchers and use the voucher for services of one of the universities located in a foreign Centrope country
- In 2010, 50 pilot vouchers are available: 20 in Austria, 10 in the Czech Republic, 10 in Hungary and 10 in Slovakia.
- The maximum value of one voucher is € 5,000.
- The financed activities are similar to other innovation voucher systems.
Currently the consortium is working on the preparation of the voucher system. (public call, implementation manual, trilateral contracts etc.)
When the official call is ready we will publish it on this site, too. Until then please collect your ideas and find your international partners for your project!